A career at A&A is an experience that provides opportunities to explore the Architectural world, stimulate your mind, and indulge your imagination.
Begin your adventure in any one of the following destinations:
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
From villas to large scale master planning, A&A applies holistic design to a diverse range of projects. We form collaborative relationships with reputed developers and provide expertise in areas such as sustainability, design & technology. This empowers us to create an environment that exceed business goals, inspire communities and provide returns for users.
Benefits of Working at A&A
Behind every A&A project is a team of talented planners and designers supported by a network of friends in IT, marketing, accounting, HR and more.
Alongside culture and career advancement, we believe a strong compensation and benefits package is key to recruiting and retaining some of the industry’s top talents. Our people are essential to our business and we’re committed to investing in their success. That’s why we provide competitive compensation and benefits designed to attract and retain the best talent.
A&A employees enjoy a comprehensive benefit program designed with an eye on you and your family’s well-being and a healthy work-life balance.
Our benefits include time off, flexible work hours, learning and development programs. Your particular benefits package will depend on your position and numbers of years of stay with the company.
Apart from the above, employees will also be benefited for:
- Only 5 working days on alternate weeks (Second and fourth Saturdays being holidays)
- Compulsory 12 days holidays in a year as per Government Guideline)
- Sick leave after completion of one years of active service
- Paid vacation for employees completing 5 years of active service (subject to maximum of 5 days in a year)
- Annual bonus
- Attendance bonus
- Performance bonus
- Employee Incentive Program – Educational Schemes for employee’s kids (for employees who have completed active 7 years of service)